FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, May 1, 2023

A TO ZZ TOP REFLECTIONS_IWSG Post

 


Each time I finish an A TO Z CHALLENGE, I think it will be my last.

I ask myself ...

Did anyone enjoy the ghosts of Twain and Freud sniping at each other?  

Did they make my friends laugh, think, and be glad they visited?


It is getting harder, what with my heart attack and my blood courier duties, to write any of my posts and ...

OOOF!

Ghost of Mark Twain here.  

I just had to bump Roland from his chair and take up this laptop contraption of his.

Childbirth is hard, son.  Writing is just putting one word after another.  

Don't unnerve yourself about it.  Just do it.  

Dance like nobody's watching.  Love like you've never been hurt.  Sing like nobody's listening. 

(And if you sing like me, nobody will be after the first few notes!)

Live like it's Heaven on Earth -- and if you do it right, it will be close.

Reflecting on this here A TO Z whiz bang affair is all well and good but ...

 We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it - and stop there; 

lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid.

 She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again - and that is well; 

but she will never sit down on a cold one anymore either!

If you folks had fun visiting, then me and the boy did well.  

If not ... well that was Roland's fault and none of my own!  

I am the genius of the two of us, you know!

15 comments:

  1. Although I have been awol, you have and will continue to remain in my daily prayers! I wish you good health, and constant safety, may you be blessed with prosperity.
    Kenneth is scheduled to have brain surgery, to alleviate his seizures from his epileptic condition. May 31st at Keck-USC, Los Angeles.
    May Angels accompany you Brother, with every step and breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I will pray hard each day that the Father guide the surgeon's hand for a successful outcome to Kenneth's surgery. As always you will be in them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed every word, and I’ll continue to come back. Thanks, Roland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means a lot. I'll try to make my posts entertaining, Misky Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is challenging but you keep doing it regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reason I haven't commented much is that I had issues commenting on blogs. I may have it fixed. Crossing fingers.

    Keep writing! I'll be back.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed you, Teresa. Hope you have the comment problem fixed. I'll be looking for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of you crack me up. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark says I make such a perfect foil that I should wear a hat of it on my head! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I enjoyed them sniping at each other -- and I learned some things, too.

    Ronel visiting for IWSG day Joining the Creator Economy and Reflecting on a Double A-Z Challenge 2023

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roland, you really need to listen to Mr. Twain. Notice I can't refer to him by his first name? LOL. And he's not that much older than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To ghosts. all the living are considered "youngsters!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your "muse" gave you some amusing but valid advice. Just roll with it. It's the only chance you've got during this particular trip on the planet

    ReplyDelete