FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

THE VOICE OF VICTOR STANDISH



Listen to the voice of Victor Standish:
http://www.garyfurlongvo.com/#!/c17yt

Meet the man behind the voice --


When I first met Gary, he was enjoying himself in Japan.  He has recently set up shop in Ireland.  Almost as much a world traveler as Victor!

In his own words:

I've been acting for as long as I can remember.  After a number of college productions including: 

The Merchant of Venice, Guys and Dolls

and many original pieces, 

I was cast in Bare Cheek's production of RENT as Tom Collins.  



In 2014 I began audiobook narration.  I have played guitar for over 10 years and am used to recording vocals specifically for singing.  

It is an entirely different and exciting experience recording spoken word and I am enjoying it.  


You'll have to wait a bit for THE RIVAL -- 

I'm 4th in line in his string of works in progress.  I just thought you might like to see Gary and his studio.

Victor from SoundCloud:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - I congratulate Gary on getting the most out of his abilities and being creative in the process. His voice is very appropriate for us lot over here, and for the American market ... so should be a very good narrator for you.

    Cheers to you both - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly is a talented man. He's Irish and that he can do an American accent so well is impressive, right?

      Delete
  2. Very nice voice and congrats to you for getting him for your audiobook. Very cool!

    - Madilyn Quinn @ NovelBrews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a cool voice for Victor, doesn't he? :-)

      Delete