FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, February 9, 2012

BLOOD WILL TELL HAS HIT #25!

I AM STUNNED AND HUMBLED BY MY FRIENDS!

BLOOD WILL TELL

http://www.amazon.com/BLOOD-WILL-TELL-ebook/dp/B0050219BW/ref=zg_bs_158576011_91
has hit #25 on AMAZON'S BEST SELLING 100 CONTEMPORARY FANTASY BOOKS!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/158579011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_kstore_1_5_last#2


AND

BLOOD WILL TELL HAS HIT #91 on AMAZON'S BEST SELLING 100 FANTASY BOOKS!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/158576011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_kstore_1_4#5


THANK YOU EVERYONE!

The ghost of Mark Twain chortled, "Tell 'em to send a free copy to a friend. To an enemy even!"

But you know what a scoundrel the ghost of Mark Twain is! What I will say is THANK YOU, GUYS!

Ouch! Alice just kicked me. THANK YOU, LADIES, TOO! Roland

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. This has been a long time coming and you deserve it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather :
    I couldn't have done it without you and my other friends. I am just fearing the approaching midnight when my carriage will become a pumpkin drawn by mice!!

    Thank you so much for being happy for me! the fearing midnight, Roland! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roland :)

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so fantastic! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Hopes it leads to even bigger and better things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome, Roland!!! Feels good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, One DV Rebel,Richard, Rachel :

    Thanks for being happy for me.

    Alex :
    I am still waiting for the chimes of midnight to turn my carriage into a pumpkin! Roland

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fantastic, Ro! (= You totally earned this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Jo :
    We all work so hard for our dreams that we all have earned it! My prayers are still with little Jack-Jack!! Roland

    ReplyDelete