FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE LAST SHAMAN SPEAKS!

{Coming in weeks to Audio!}
 

The talented Mike Vendetti is giving Wolf Howl voice in just a few weeks. 

Have you listened to THE BEAR WITH TWO SHADOWS yet?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bear-with-Two-Shadows/dp/B00CW9O1NY/ref=tmm_aud_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1370227011&sr=8-1

THE BEAR WITH TWO SHADOWS is being reviewed WEDNESDAY by THE WORDS CRAFTER on THE JOURNEY SOUTH!
http://thewordscrafter.blogspot.com/

The Turquoise Woman (GrandMother) from Hibbs' adventure appears in THE LAST SHAMAN as well!

The stars will wail.  Ancient Evil will rise.  And one lone Lakota shaman will rage against the darkness one last time.

It begins:


         When she was thunder in the distance, I awoke.  When her laughter was lightning above me, I knew fear. 

         When both front tires to the bus blew, I saw her face in the night. 

          The Turquoise Woman was angry at the White Man.  Again.  Luckily, I was not a White Man.  Or not so lucky. 

          I was on the bus.

4 comments:

  1. Who selects the voices that read your books, Roland? Do you get to offer input to the selection?

    Good Luck with the audio version. I haven't read this one,so I'll keep it in mind for the TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.G.:
    I select the voices from samples found on ACX or from audition audios that narrators send me from seeing my offered books on ACX.

    THE LAST SHAMAN is short and a fun read from what I've been emailed.

    Cross your fingers for my audio version, will you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has the book been doing well? And which one is next for audiobook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex:
    Not so much. If folks try the 30 day free trial of Audible and pick THE BEAR WITH TWO SHADOWS for their free book -- they could cancel their subscription before the 30 days and NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING. I would have hoped some of my friends would have done that, but, alas, no.

    FRENCH QUARTER NOCTURNE and RITES OF PASSAGE (both Sam McCord adventures) are nearing the finish marks.

    THE LAST FAE should be soon there after.

    THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH will be some time after that.

    I'll be the leading audio book producer that no one has ever heard of! LOL.

    ReplyDelete