FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, November 24, 2014

HIBBS! IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!


 
 
In a Time that could have been but wasn't, yet might still be,
 
a young bear cub wanders a strange valley where all the myths of the world are very real... and very deadly.
 
In this timeless fable, the small cub evokes the largest of themes:
 
Hope amidst Loss, 
 
Compassion born of Hurt
 
and
 
Laughter in Loneliness ...
 
all told with the lightness of a moonbeam's touch and the laughter of childhood's lost innocence.
 
ONLY $5!!
 
Make Hibbs' day & download it!
                       

7 comments:

  1. Hibbs is a bear of immense charm - and joins Paddington and Rupert in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephant's Child:
    Hibbs blushes at your Paddington compliment. :-) Rupert's white fur scares him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roland .. Hibbs downloaded to my Audible File - now I need to find that!! Love the video clip .. so true ...

    I hope you can get some peace running around, or some peace from it ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. When - oh - when, will your delightful tales be coming out on paperback, Roland? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful tale, a sensitive main character. I think Hibbs would delight many a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilary:
    I believe if you go to Audible.com and hit upon YOUR LIBRARY, it will allow you to listen to little Hibbs get into trouble!

    Wendy:
    I would like to put some of my books into print with CreateSpace, but I cyber-challenged. Wendy Tyler Ryan handled my trailers and formatting -- but her declining health prevents her from sitting for long times. So I am adrift. But I would like to do it. :-)

    D.G.:
    Hibbs thanks you for saying so. And so does his narrator, Robert Rossmann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm halfway through Hibbs' stories--and if life weren't so crazy I would have happily finished them by now. Maybe over the long weekend Hibbs and I can get together again.

    ReplyDelete