FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Disappointed in THE NUN?


Richly atmospheric but ultimately 
story-less. 

You see what it could have been, 
but the creators
drew back from bringing it to that level.




Being a writer,
I saw what I could have done.

In fact, I believe
I have already in a sense done it.




In The Town That Hated God




Four priests have disappeared in a rural village.

The fifth sent is not there to listen to confessions. 


For merely $1.99 see for yourself if my story,  

The Town That Hated God, doesn't evoke a shiver or two.

There is actually a story with character arcs, actions taken which make sense, 

and evils that have genuine, understandable agendas. 

The interior images are evocative, too.  

C'mon, give me a chance to entertain you this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You have me intrigues, I will check it out, happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read your book, it may take some time, but I will. I seem to not read much fiction lately. But I will and I hope you will get some more people intrigued by this post. Stay well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Inger! The first, third, and fourth are non-supernatural thrillers. That may help your enjoyment of them. :-)

      Delete