FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

THERE IS A DARKNESS DEEPER THAN NIGHT



Ask people if they believe in the supernatural 
and most will scoff.


What do they feel when alone at night 
walking a deserted city street?



Imagine turning a corner at night
and finding rows of stores
where short-sighted people have sold parts 
of their souls for that which will not last.


All such sales are final.
 And we live in such a world.


Innocence, once gone, cannot be reclaimed.


Yet, there was never a night or a problem 
that could defeat sunrise or hope.


Yes, the problem will still be there.

But wisdom has been bought by our mistakes.

Wisdom enough for the task at hand.


May there always be a way open for you.

 “Each night, when I go to sleep, 
I die. 
And the next morning, 
when I wake up, 
I am reborn.”
 - Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment: