FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Avengers: ENDGAME Shocker!




When WONDER WOMAN 
pushed Captain Marvel aside
 to defeats Thanos 
in the last battle, 
my jaw dropped!


Why did so many work so hard 
to spoil AVENGERS: ENDGAME?

Some people, coming out 
of the movie,
walked up to those
waiting in line and
told them who died!

I had to stay completely off Social Media, 
even Yahoo to stay spoiler free

And still had something spoiled 
for me by a news outlet!


Why do so many people get 
some perverse enjoyment 
out of spoiling a 
popular movie for others?


Maliciousness?  
Bullying?
The Need to Gossip 
Anti-social lack of empathy?

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. That would've been a shocking ending.
    Telling people in line is just being a jerk.
    I wrote my review spoiler-free. Although two billion dollars in ten days and there can't be many who still haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of jerks in this world, and that is for sure!:-)

      Delete
  2. I find this phenomenon so bizarre. If I've just seen a movie or TV show, the last thing I want to do is go on social media and tell everyone the ending. Why is this even a thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many are really cruel children inside, malicious and unempathic. I am starting to think that Tweeting, texting, and FB-ing have shaped a generation removed from the human interaction in any true sense. :-(

      Delete