FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, November 28, 2019

I'M THANKFUL THAT I'M NOT A BEST-SELLING AUTHOR



Yes

You see I do not have to worry 
that my next book won't outsell 
my last one

nor do I have to continue a series 
of which I've grown weary!


I can roam wherever my imagination
 takes me at my own pace 
and in my own way.


The whole concept of weight training
is that our muscles grow stronger
by fighting resistance to them.


We achieve success after repeated attempts 
and failure.


The Snowflake Generation:

Young adults of the 2010s, 
thought of as being 
less resilient 
and more prone 
to taking offense 
than previous ones.


Resiliency is a key indicator of success.
 for we are made stronger
BECAUSE
of the struggle not in spite of it.

THE JOURNEY 
IS THE DESTINATION

Be thankful for the little things along the road in our struggle for whatever goal is in our sights. 

 Imagine all the small things you overlook because you’re caught up in the daily grind. 

The soothing sight of the season’s first snowfall, the joy of a playful puppy, 

a delightful birdsong in spring or 

the pleasant patter the raindrops make as they hit the parched ground. 



When it comes to life,
 the critical thing is 
whether you take things for granted 
or take them with gratitude


May you have more blessings today 
than you thought possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment