FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, October 9, 2021

FB MUST HAVE FOUND A LOOPHOLE IN MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

 


FB must have found a loophole in my birth certificate or I've been unfriended by everyone!

Midnight and I know there are worse fates.

We were homeless for seven months.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

to Denise Covey and Alyssa McKendry

and everyone else whose birthday is today.

And to all who feel forgotten today ...

The Miracle of Life remembers your name.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not on Facebook so I really can't keep up with this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have considered leaving FB. I don’t like how FB encouraged all the overblown emotions in the last election to make money. But I do like some of the ideas shared and getting info. Then I learn about the cloning etc. It is a matter of time when I quit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only a FB dabbler and stay as neutral as possible on it. The world is growing darker, Ann. :-(

      Delete