FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Start the NEW YEAR Right

 

(In Hardback for only $14.99)

Resolutions suck the Joy 
right out of the start of the New Year, 
don't they?


Your Life is a book you write day by day.

Strive to make each day filled 
with more smiles and kindness
than you may feel like giving.


Each of us is a cave painting
which we create one 
brushstroke of action at a time.


How we behave, how we speak
are the gifts we are presenting 
to those in our lives.


Being the best versions of ourselves
will have us being good gifts.


Would you start my New Year off 
by buying my hardback?

The latest reviewer wrote that 
if Tolkien had come to America, 
he would have written like me.

Nice, right?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - what a lovely compliment ... take care and all the best in 2022 ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this is an informative blog and also very useful and knowledgeable .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information ! I like the way you write the topic. I have some useful links to share.

    ReplyDelete