FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

eBAY has been INVADED! By VICTOR STANDISH




Alice Wentworth sat silently down beside me at my table at Meilori's.

"I am somewhat perturbed with you, Roland," she murmured in her proper Victorian accent.

Now when a ghoul, proper or not, says she is perturbed with you that is not good news!

"What do you mean?" I said out of a suddenly tight throat.

Victor sat down beside her with a lazy grin. "She saw your ads on eBAY selling our images on a poster, a coffee mug, and a T-shirt."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290746456435?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290746458227?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290746459635?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649


Alice's voice grew lower. "You are making money off my image."

I shook my head. "I will take whatever extra I make from them than the cost of their production and donate it to the Salvation Army in New Orleans."

Her eyes widened and Victor beamed a smile. "See? I told you so. Our Roland is one of a kind!"

I patted her cold, cold hand. "I make my living from being a rare blood courier, Alice. This is just my way to get you two to a larger audience of potential readers."

Alice bent over the table and kissed me full on the lips. Now, it was Victor who was glowering at me. Sigh.

I can't win.

7 comments:

  1. Braine:
    Thanks. It is just another way to get Victor and Alice perhaps noticed by more people outside my usual list of suspects. LOL. I'm happy you like my idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex:
    Alice and Victor are apt to show up most anywhere. Why not eBay? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, Roland. I'm glad Alice is understanding:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Victor seems to enjoy the publicity, at least.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gwen:
    At first, she was looking at my hands, and I could see the idea of "finger sandwiches" flash in her neon blue eyes!

    Nutschell:
    Victor is the least shy fellow in the known universe! I have driven 300 miles today, and I am just now dragging in. Whew! And I am still on first call all night!!

    ReplyDelete