FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, July 21, 2012

FREE for 5 days! BURNT OFFERINGS

WRITING FROM THE WARZONE:

a HURRICANE STRENGTH STORM HIT HERE BRIEFLY LAST NIGHT. POWER LINES DOWN. POWER OFF. I AM NOW AT THE CENTER, MANNING THE FORT ALONE ON AUXILLARY POWER.

IT WAS MY DAY OFF ... BUT YOU DO WHAT YOU MUST IN AN EMERGENCY.

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BUYING BURNT OFFERINGS WHO HAVE. I WILL TRY TO COMMENT WHEN I CAN. BRIEF FLURRIES HIT UNEXPECTEDLY. WHICH IS DANGEROUS FOR NIGHT DRIVING ALONG FLOODED RURAL ROADS IN BLINDING RAIN .

IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, KNOW THAT I AND MY CO-WORKERS CHOSE THIS JOB BECAUSE IT SAVED LIVES. I (AND THEY) HAVE NO REGRETS.

Oh, you, my friends, have put BURNT OFFERINGS at #28 in Amazon's Sales Rankings! THANK YOU.






FREE FOR 5 DAYS ... BURNT OFFERINGS

http://www.amazon.com/BURNT-OFFERINGS-ebook/dp/B008N4QGA8/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342845027&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=burnt+offeringss+roland+yeomans

A physically challenged, abandoned girl, a mysterious Greek physician, and a Hollywood party to die for. All come together for a tale of horror, friendship, betrayal, and redemption in the tale WEDNESDAY'S CHILD.

In THE WEAK HAVE ONE WEAPON, the undead Texas Ranger, Sam McCord, travels the world, seeking justice for the murder of a teenage prostitute. The clues he finds takes him to Amsterdam, Jerusalem, and to the hidden catacombs beneath the Vatican itself. Finally, there he must come face to face with his worst nightmare.

THE DEEPEST THIRST. What is it? What do you believe it is? Captain Samuel McCord discovers on the first Samhain following Hurricane Katrina. If he does not piece the puzzle together in time, the world as we know ends.

THE WORDS FLY FREE. When you begin the evening by waking up in a morgue, you just know the rest of the night is going to suck. Captain Samuel McCord must save an undead rabbai against hopeless odds. And what does the Angel of Death want with him?

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE AN EDITOR!

Read WEDNESDAY'S CHILD and tell me what you think of it. One editor was less than thrilled with it. Does my prose have any merit at all?

The title to the fourth story says it all: THE WORDS FLY FREE!

If you miss this chance to have these beautiful Leonora Roy's illustrations for free, you will kick yourself.

YOUR FIVE DAYS BEGIN NOW!

9 comments:

  1. Roland, your book covers and blurbs are always so exciting. You have a great knack for marketing excitement.

    Sorry to hear your novels have again been passed over by an agent. But you seem to be doing well with your self publications. You are publishing exactly the stories you want to write, in the manner you want to write them.

    You have some unique characters and awesomely vivid world settings. I like your concept.

    As for DKR, the trailer is thrilling. The special effects are awesome, the characters vivid and real; but it is a concept that has been, in my opinion, done to death. Another take on the same old theme.

    Batman's origins, adventures, and emotional angst has been recreated several times over the last several years, using different actors and ways to manipulate the story lines of the limited characters used from the comics: Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Penguin, Two Face, The Joker . .

    It is becoming boring; no matter how much capital they pump into the newest version.

    The trailer really looks interesting, but the concept is another re-make.

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna:
    I understand how you feel about BATMAN and the movies. How many more times can the story of the Alamo, the Titanic, the 3 Musketeers or THE GREAT GATSBY be told originally and entertainingly?

    Well, my marketing must suck. LOL. Not one copy of BURNT OFFERINGS has been picked up ... and it's FREE! How unmarketable is my prose when I can't even give it away?

    I feel badly for Leonora. Her artwork deserves to be appreciated.

    Thanks for the laughter on your blog. The storms shut off the power to the blood center temporarily causing our department to scurry and hustle in the darkness for a time! Adventure is when you get to read about the other fellow having a bear of a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through Wednesday? Want me to mention it in the Ninja News on Monday?
    The Dark Knight Rises was amazing and very original. Almost a little too dark but the ending was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex:
    That would be great! Knowing the Bane storyline from the comics, I was afraid that the story would be too grim. Still, I am seeing it today! Thanks for giving me hope about the movie ... and my book, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm spreading the word on Twitter for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've passed the word along too, and downloaded it. The artwork is amazing, looking forward to reading these stories soon. And I'll tweet for ya as well! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather:
    It means so much to me that you are doing this!

    Elise:
    Thanks for being my champion, too! I hope you enjoy the stories. I am happy that you liked the artwork.

    Colleen:
    You are a Super Trooper for doing that.

    Everyone:
    The weather is still threatening, but right now it is not so bad. The worst looks to be over. But that is what I thought 2 days ago!

    Say a prayer all right? Gypsy, my ghost cat, rides with me with both paws over her eyes these hours! I think she is trying to tell me something. :-)

    ReplyDelete