FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, July 21, 2012

STILL FREE for 4 days! WRITING IN THE EYE OF THE STORM

BURNT OFFERINGS FREE FOR 4 MORE DAYS:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008N4QGA8

Now at #24. Thank you, my friends. And thanks for some of you for buying my other cyber-dust covered books, too.

I am back home ... for the moment.

We are between ugly storm fronts. They will definitely hit my city and my beleaguered blood center tomorrow.

But right now, I and my other fellow co-workers are safe.

Garrett, one of the 3 brothers who works with me, is doing the late shift ...

though if an out of town hospital calls, I will be called. The lone female has to take care of her two children for the night. Man, this is some day off!

BURNT OFFERINGS:

A physically challenged, abandoned girl, a mysterious Greek physician, and a Hollywood party to die for. All come together for a tale of horror, friendship, betrayal, and redemption in the tale WEDNESDAY'S CHILD.

In THE WEAK HAVE ONE WEAPON, the undead Texas Ranger, Sam McCord, travels the world, seeking justice for the murder of a teenage prostitute. The clues he finds takes him to Amsterdam, Jerusalem, and to the hidden catacombs beneath the Vatican itself. Finally, there he must come face to face with his worst nightmare.

THE DEEPEST THIRST. What is it? What do you believe it is? Captain Samuel McCord discovers on the first Samhain following Hurricane Katrina. If he does not piece the puzzle together in time, the world as we know ends.

THE WORDS FLY FREE. When you begin the evening by waking up in a morgue, you just know the rest of the night is going to suck. Captain Samuel McCord must save an undead rabbi against hopeless odds. And what does the Angel of Death want with him?

Prepare Your Umbrella

7 comments:

  1. What is going on with this weather!?!? It's gone crazy globally! I hope you all keep safe and sane as the storms hit. Dear oh dear!

    Hooorah Burnt Offerings!! You have the scrummiest story covers btw! Yay!
    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the book is doing well! Hunker down and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downloaded my copy, Roland, and I'll post a review next month (under my Amazon reviewer alias, H.G.Estok). Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe and hope the storm passes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty:
    That's the very question my co-workers are asking! The weather seems to smiling on us today, though the fried circuitry at the blood center, alas, is still fried!

    Thanks for the compliment on my covers. Download the free book and you will find FOUR more illustrations within! LEONORA ROY deserves a round of applause and a cheer from all of us for her work.

    Alex:
    The book is now at #19 so that feels good ... if it lasts! The Turquoise Woman sent me some sun and enormous heat to leaven my relief with a few groans!

    Milo:
    Thank you so very much for the dowwnload and for the review. A review means that the reader cared enough to comment. Sometimes for the ill patients to survive, I have to drive through dangerous conditions. But I will try to stay safe! LOL.

    Elise:
    Thanks. I believe the weatherman may be wrong ... again! ... and the storms have ebbed back for a full day. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on hitting #24, that's fantastic! And hang in there my friend, I know you can weather the storms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Heather:
    When my brakes stopped working halfway to the blood center, I had my doubts of making it safely on those flooded streets.

    Have a healing Sunday! Roland

    ReplyDelete