FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GWEN GARDNER_Alice Wentworth's new hero



Gwen Gardner:
http://gwengardner.blogspot.com/2012/07/end-of-days-book-review.html

has done a really entertaining review of END OF DAYS that is fun, witty, and filled with wry humor in its own right.

It is her very first review. Yet, she wrote it as if a seasoned professional. She is dubious of how well it will be received.

You've been there, haven't you? Given a piece of prose all you had and feared how it would be received.

So come on, friends, visit her blog and tell her how great she wrote the review. Alice Wentworth is asking, too. And you do NOT want to disappoint a ghoul!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in the beginning of 'End of Days', Roland, but I'll take a peek at the review. ( Hi Gwen!)

    I'd prefer to stay on the 'good' side of Alice.

    BTW, I'm enjoying reading about the meeting of Victor and Alice in The Legend of Victor Standish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it earlier today - great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Roland! Of course I think of all kinds of other things I could have and should have said - can you believe I didn't say anything about the awesome illustrations?! Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo... fantastic, Roland! Off to read the review! And I love that cover...

    ReplyDelete
  5. D.G.:
    Alice and Victor are my supernatural Romeo and Juliet ... with a really kick-tail Juliet! I'm glad you're enjoying reading about them so far.

    Alex:
    Wasn't it a great review?

    Gwen:
    You can mention those great illustrations (I can say that because Leonora Roy & Orietta Rossi did them!) in the review you post on Amazon (if you do)! :-)

    Morgan:
    Wait til you see the 13 color illustrations inside END OF DAYS! Since really no one has mentioned liking them, I don't think I will include interior illustrations anymore. Have a great midweek! Roland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go read it. Thanks for posting the link.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete