FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, December 24, 2020

THE OTHER SIDE OF CHRISTMAS

 

We think of what Christmas meant to Humanity 

and what it means to us.


But do we think of what it meant to Jesus?


Between the womb and the tomb
were decades cut off from
the majesty of Heaven.

Years of weariness, loneliness,
being so often misunderstood
by those closest to Him.


Why did He do it?


Listen to the tears of anguish

or

look into the happy face of a child

And why He chose the

other side of Christmas

might become clearer.

But that is just my 

midnight musings.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QR7MYHX/

Make my Christmas Day Brighter

and

Buy my latest audio book,

will you?

Oh,

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Roland. I already read Beware The Jade Christmas. Sending love to you and Midnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its audio book is riveting, Inger. I am alone and homeless at Christmas. I am thinking dark thoughts. May your Christmas be all you wish it to be, Roland

      Delete