FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, February 11, 2021

NOTHING IS MORE REAL THAN THE MASKS WE MAKE TO HIDE OURSELVES

 


Finally!

Razor Valentine is out as an audio book!

Now, you can hear the

mesmerizing narration of

the talented actor

Scott ODell

https://www.amazon.com/Razor-Valentine/dp/B08VL16KX2/

Listen to how it all begins:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G8VMMYD/


Murder, Mystery, & Mardi Gras.

They seem linked somehow.


An abused orphan girl

cries out to an ancient

Entity of Death & Retribution,

getting both more and less

than she wished,

making the 1st Mardi Gras

after WWII

a truly memorable one.

Pacts with Darkness

always take more than they

promise to give.

And to save the orphan's soul,

a former O.S.S. agent

must beat the shade of

Harry Houdini in his hardest trick

or drown trying.

C'mon!

You know you want to know

what happens next.

"I believe in my mask.

The man I made up 

bleeds and breathes.

I believe in my lies;

they are my destiny." 

- Lucas


Asking for friends to buy your audio book is like asking for a kiss ...

You never know how
it is going to go.

Thanks for at least listening.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting Razor Valentine out ... all the best - stay safe - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. I managed to stay safe being on call during the worst winter storm in 21 years. Now, I am huddled in my apartment for at least 2 days riding it out! May life treat you well. :-)

      Delete