FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, December 7, 2014

IN EGYPT NOTHING STAYS BURIED




It's good to have friends ...

Wendy Tyler Ryan despite illness and pain 

has made this great book trailer for me for DEATH IN THE HOUSE OF LIFE.

Leave a comment here to tell her what you think of her artistry!  

Check out her blog and maybe buy her book, too!
 http://www.wendytylerryan.com/

 Fire's Daughter
Book I - Fire Through Time Trilogy
Lemon Twist Press - Canada  ISBN: 9780986946608
Click to Buy

8 comments:

  1. Alex:
    Didn't she? And despite pain and illness. Wendy is a champion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! And how nice of her to do that for you. Friends are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear Wendy is unwell.

    Enjoyed the trailer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie:
    Yes, friends are the best Christmas presents that give all year long!

    Wendy:
    She could use your good thoughts: one Wendy to another! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not seem to be able to eliminate PROVE YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT function on my comments!!!

    Have any of you encountered the same problem? Embedding does not seem to work. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have comment approval and word verification doesn't appear on that. Inger was having same problem. Maybe Google has changed something, as we usually can control word verification in the blogger 'edit profile' page. Check to see if that's changed.

    I'm not getting around much since hubs came home. Even in the cyber world. I plan a couple of posts soon, but time is dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Removing pop-up Window seems to do the trick with embedding. Sigh. I liked the pop-up window, too!

    Pace yourself. Enjoy having your husband home from the hospital -- though I know it is a severe time drain. :-)

    ReplyDelete