FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, May 8, 2015

A CLASS RESPONSE TO REJECTION




Ioan Gruffudd on cancellation of FORVER 
to his fans:

So I sat down and started reading the thousands of Tweets in response to the announcement.

 And the more I read, the more I couldn’t believe it. 

The love, the sense of solidarity, the hope, the kindness, the support. 

Not just for the show, but for each other. 

And slowly I began to focus on 

What we had gained in the past year, rather than what we had lost 
in the last five minutes. 

I was overcome by a sense of gratitude. To have met you all and to have you all rooting for me and the show. 

At having a chance to play the role of my dreams, even if it was only for a year. 

To have been given the chance to bring Henry to life.

Watching the interaction of the FOREVER fans come together and share their love for the show has been breath-taking. 

It was you guys who held me up when I thought I could no longer go on. (Those days were LONG!) 

You made me smile when you pointed out the little things I did on screen that I thought had gone unnoticed. 

You gave me confidence when I accidentally found myself reading less than shining reviews. 

You were always with me, every step of the way, waving your flags, shouting your support for the show. 

It’s been an incredible, wonderful year, one that I will never, ever forget.

And guess what?

The memories belong to us. We get to keep them ‘forever!’ 

Thanks again a million times for your unwavering support. 

Stay strong, be brave, and show kindness as often as you can!

Ioan xxx

2 comments:

  1. That is the mark of a fine person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephant's Child:
    I sensed he was a class act -- now I feel it even more. :-)

    ReplyDelete