FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, May 31, 2015

DARE TO VOTE FOR ... UNTITLED!



I have entered 
EPIC WORLDS CONTEST!  


Ah, and I am so cyber-challenged that I mangled putting in the title correctly.  

(Hangs head in cyber-shame.)  

So it is listed as ... UNTITLED!

Dare to vote for a short story called UNTITLED!!  

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it won honorable mention?  How would they announce it? 

"And winning HONORABLE MENTION IS ... UNTITLED!"  :-)

Its title was supposed to be BLUE SHIFT INTO ABSENCE

the tale of the last starship on the universe's last day.

Vote for it by clicking on the heart at the end of the very short story.
http://www.inkitt.com/stories/14839

4 comments:

  1. Well, something is funky 'cause I read your story and really liked it but I couldn't see the heart to click on. But it could be my funky computer, so I'll pull it up tomorrow at work and see if the heart pops up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just my luck. I never win these things. Thanks for trying. :-)

      Delete
  2. Bummer. It happens though. Will go read and vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm getting a late start day since I slept in to recover from the weekend! :-)

      Delete