FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, April 8, 2019

GAMES: #AToZChallenge



 The author's brilliant insights 
and accessible examples

reflect a deep understanding 
of the dynamics of self sabotage 

And explain why so many of us 
do ourselves more harm than good:

Procrastination, 
destructive relationships, 
job failure,
 inability to advocate 
for ourselves, 

these are all examples 
of what Dr. Brandt calls 
everyday masochism.

 He offers wise and brilliant advice 
for changing these destructive patterns.


 “I decry the injustice of my wounds, 
only to look down
 and see that I am 
 holding a smoking gun 
in one hand 
and 
a fistful of ammunition 
in the other.” 
 ― Craig D. Lounsbrough

 “One simple thing to destroy 
the spirit of self-sabotage

is to admire 
the beauty hidden in 
your ugly circumstances.”
Israelmore Ayivor

1 comment:

  1. I've added the book to my TBR :-) Thanks for the recommendation!

    Ronel visiting with the A-Z Challenge music and writing: Grr...

    ReplyDelete