FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, October 26, 2023

DESIRING A WITCH

 


The moment she arrives in California, Deirdre falls in love with the untamed land that will become the Widows’ Winery. 

Despite the local cattle baron having convinced everyone in Sonoma county not to sell them building materials, 

she is determined to find a way to build their homes and the winery before their time is up and the county can reclaim it.

Love triangles, Greed, Dirty Dealings, and Magic!

How can you go wrong?

Especially when the tale is spun by a master storyteller

like Heather McCorkle.



https://www.heathermccorkle.com/

Visit her beautiful revamped website.
 It is something to behold.

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I am honored to be featured on your blog. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noir-vember! I love it. I do get inspired by the -net at times. Current headlines are filled with new material for my non-fiction writing side. From odd drug smuggling efforts to wife-poisons-husband headlines, I'm drawn into looking at how that scenario fits with my new manuscript. It's not so much the macabre nature, as must as how the real-life incident can make me look at developing a character's backstory or set up the clues for a detective to discern at a crime scene. Thanks for sharing today! Happy Noir-vember!

    ReplyDelete