FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

NOIR-vember_ IWSG

 


I never know what this month's question is so I will ask all of you one of my own:

Do You Ever Just Have Fun With Your Blog?

or

Have You Ever Been Sparked Into

Writing by Something on the 'Net?

Take This Music Video:


Now, it took me 5 months, what with work and a bad heart, to write SAME AS IT NEVER WAS (soon to be published):


November is the month for NaNoWriMo.

If you've read my blog for long,
you know what the ghost of Hemingway and I
think of writing a novel in a month.

Without a firm foundation,
any house will fall in on itself.

There is no going back
and fixing it in post
as many modern movies prove.


That said,
I believe I will do a month of
NOIR-vember:
As many Noir Flash Fictions
as my health, work, & month
will allow me.


What Do You Think?

The first will be, of course,
Miss From The Abyss


Since IWSG is supposed to be
for struggling writers,
here is a very helpful video
for us all:

18 comments:

  1. Wow, you weren’t kidding this was a great video! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Buie-Collard by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for identifying yourself. I visited you just now.

      Delete
  3. No, I have scheduled posts so I don't just have fun on my blog. That's awesome that you wrote a manuscript in five months with work and health problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fun. A great deal of fun. If not, I'd wouldn't do it. I've decided to continue with the Found Poetry until I finish the text source. That should cover November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, why do a blog if you are not having fun with it, right?

      Delete
  5. That's great you'll have a new release soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you would mention it on your blog, that would help since it has been so long since my last new book. Thanks for dropping in, Alex!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! Great news. C. Lee McKenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee, I may be terminated for rolling through a stop this weekend so I could use some good news! I would think that 23 years without a ticket or accident would count for something ... but no. :-(

      Thanks for being happy for me.

      Delete
  7. Any video that helps me write like Agatha Christie has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea and the title. Go for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete