FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EVERYONE WINS on my FIRST And LAST BLOGFEST!



Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,233 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
FREE THROUGH THE WEEKEND!
(So few have entered my bloghop that there will not be another.)

The CONCLUDING CHAPTER TO MY SERIAL TRILOGY
pulls out all the stops.

Hell invades Wellington, New Zealand -
the island nation called "God's Own Country."
Can a 14 year old orphan and the Last Fae stop the madness?
As the Mandarin told Iron Man,
you will never see the end coming.



Post about the book which scared you the most as a young reader and the book which scared you the most as an adult.

AND MENTIONING MY SERIAL TRILOGY, OF COURSE, AND WHAT YOU LIKE AND DO NOT LIKE ABOUT IT.


Should you post a review of my LUCIFER'S ORPHAN that would be great.


In fact, posting a review with give you a SECOND

entry in my BLOGFEST CONTEST!


One of my blogfesters will win --





In Old Chicago they used to say -

VOTE EARLY. VOTE OFTEN


The more times you post on LUCIFER'S ORPHAN

and my FIRST BLOGFFEST,

the more times you will be entered!


HAVE BRAD PITT'S DNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE!




This is a Blog Hop!




You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 8 hrs, 37 min (10/31/2013 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)





Check out my visit to Samantha Redstreake Geary:


writerlysam

13 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't enter! This week was just too full...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps blogfests have run their course? It's a busy time of year.
    Halloween in the middle of the week seems rather weird in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex:
    I understand. Come January, my calendar will be freed up completely, and my paint canvases will get my undivided attention.

    D.G.:
    My writing career has run its course. Come January new dreams will guide me. You're right: Halloween in the middle of the week is rather strange. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I'd known about this! I looks like a fun one! I DID just download your book! Have a couple in front of it in line, but I like the tag a lot, so I will get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too hang my head down in shame, my behind the scenes shenanigans have forced me to overload this month. I am sorry about your hop, never give up... never surrender!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great talent for words and bringing forth some great stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for not signing up I have just been focusing as much time as I could on getting actual words into my WIP this month!

    But I'll share a scary book with you now. The Fog by James Herbert scared me as a teenager, it was probably one of the first horror books I read. I can't remember a particular book that scared me as a child but my own children were freaked out by Roald Dahl's Witches.

    Happy Halloween, Roland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to say I downloaded your book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hart:
    You have a lot on your plate with your own serial. I hope you enjoy it. Glad you liked the tagline.

    Jeremy:
    I pray your life challenges soon are resolved. I'll never surrender -- just choose another path come January. Thanks for the nice words about my prose. :-)

    Suzanne:
    Ronald Dahl is a great talent that is for sure. :-) Thanks for downloading my book! THE FOG (John Carpenter's) was riveting for me when I saw it young. Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogfests are difficult and I have not had much luck with them either. Been having some nightmare challenges in my own life now so sorry I have not been around. Don't give up! You have always been my inspiration. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Roland, what Siv said.

    Went to Samantha's place and left a comment.

    You inspire many of us, and what do you mean paint canvasses'? Do you paint too? That would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Siv:
    I wish you as painless as possible resolutions to your nightmare situations. I pray for you and your Mother. Thanks for always being my friend. :-)

    D.G.:
    I paint badly. But if when I start concentrating on it in the New Year, there's always hope I'll improve. :-)

    Thanks for going to Samantha's cyber place and leaving a comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete