FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, October 20, 2013

RAINFOREST MUSINGS AT MEILORI'S



[PARIS-Autumn2010+185.JPG]

http://dghudson-rainwriting.blogspot.com/

D.G. Hudson is visiting Meilori's today on her blog. 

 Death, Ghosts, Revelations, and Ratatoskr!


TO ALL OF YOU WHO VISIT HER AND COMMENT, I WILL SEND A FREE eBOOK OF 
HER BONES ARE IN THE BADLANDS!


 

And there is a contest for those who review this book, too!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY FIRST BLOGFEST AND ITS PRIZES EITHER!!


See my sidebar for details!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention of the post, Roland, and for the interview. I see you noticed I had a fondness for Fitzgerald's writing. . .

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex:
    I noticed. Thanks!!

    D.G.:
    The ghost of Fitzgerald noticed, too! :-) Now, you're going to have to guard your sugar bowls from Ratatoskr! :-)

    ReplyDelete