FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SECOND AVENUE SECOND HAND Anthology_ Read It If You Dare

 
In Bottle Bay, I am called Mr. Blank.  Sometimes Adam risks more than he knows by calling me Oddman.
 
I have been called so many names ... most of them earned in horror and madness.
 
Come.  Sit down in my quaint, dark curio shop:
 
 
We shall talk of Horror and Humor, Wonder and Awe:
 
The knowledge of hidden things ...
 
Spellbinding tales, experiences which scour the soul, and unforgettable journeys into madness and the unknown.
 
All these things come at a price you know.
 
Everything in this world, and in the next, has its price.
 
The price at first seems so small until you realize it is only the first down-payment.

OCTORBER 3RD
 
Hit your cursor over the book above.  Buy it.  You know you want to.  After all, there is no such things as cursed objects ... or cursed eBooks.  Is there?
 

7 comments:

  1. Some second hand things turn out to be valuable, and some collectible. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot Roland; why didn't you have this book trailer a week ago so I could add it to my post :(

    Its very good!

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Picking it up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, Roland. Cheers to us all!

    Donna: I only just finished the video a few days ago but I did have it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. D.G.:
    Except for second hand gossip -- that's hardly worth anything! :-)

    Thanks for the well wishes.

    Donna:
    Can you edit your post now? I can edit mine. I put the trailer on my post of yesterday, too, when I discovered it on Wendy's blog.

    This anthology adventure will be fun!! High sales for us all. :-)

    Thanks, Alex!
    I've bought my copy too. Wish us luck, will you?

    Wendy:
    I picked up the trailer on your blog as well. This adventure will prove interesting!

    David:
    The Kindle book is only $3.99 for some really good stories (not talking about mine since that would be bragging -- I leave that to the ghost of Mark Twain!) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, sir! I read about this on Donna's blog. You sure know how to do an intro. This is on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete