FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, January 29, 2015

THE LAST DAY OF MAN HAS DAWNED


What to teach our children in such a time?

{Courtesy of 5 Rules}


The time has come to listen to the echoes from our land...

the wisdom and teachings of the mountains, streams, and woods. 

Their words are simple and their voices are soft. 

We have not heard them, because we have not taken the time to listen.

We have been too busy smothering them in crypts of concrete and steel.

 

Perhaps now is the time

 to open our ears and our hearts to their words of wisdom 

whispered on the last winds of this world before the final sunset bleeds across the horizon. 

Only 99 cents - then get the audio for only $1.99!

Join Wolf Howl, the last Lakota shaman

as he leads his hunters from the CIA and the Mossad 

to a killing ground worthy of their deadly skills on the last week of this world.

Can he salvage the bruised soul of a damaged young girl 

and win the heart of the lethal woman he has loved all his life?
Make #WolfHowl a popular hashtag on Twitter, will you?

RETURN OF THE LAST SHAMAN is available for pre-order to go live in FOUR DAYS!

2 comments:

  1. I started reading The Last Shaman last night and I'm on chapter 5. You're a great writer, Roland! Your words are poetic and I love Abby. I'll be reading it all the way to the end. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrys:
    Many of my friends who read THE LAST SHAMAN demanded I bring Abby back in RETURN OF THE LAST SHAMAN! And truth to tell, I love Abby, too! It didn't take much arm-twisting to get me to bring her back.

    I'm glad you like Abby. She and I hope you enjoy her tale (she, of course, thinks of RETURN as HER book!)

    Thanks for the kind words about my writing. If you know of a friend who might like it, let me know, and I will send them a copy. :-)

    ReplyDelete