FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, October 15, 2015

MY HALLOWEEN GUILTY PLEASURES


ACK! ACK!



HORROR WITH HUMOR AND HEART



HORROR WITH HEART AND AN ALL STAR CAST



A BLIND SOLDIER FIGHTS HIS LAST BATTLE WITH DIGNITY AND COURAGE



TWO GOOD OLD BOYS FIND HUMOR AMIDST THE HORROR



I LIKE THIS FOR THE FRIENDSHIPS IN THE NATIONAL GUARD UNIT PITTED AGAINST WEREWOLVES



AND OF COURSE ...




WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR HALLOWEEN GUILTY PLEASURE MOVIES TO WATCH?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roland - thankfully I don't do horror ... so I'll skip these if you don't mind. Also I won't be watching anything horror related either ... sorry, but my sanity is important!! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very picky about what horror movies I watch: there must be a hero or heroine. There must be humor and heart. I will re-watch if the good guys win. :-) That hardly ever happens in real life!!

      Delete
  2. I think I'll watch "The Book of Eli." instead of Bela Lugosi or Lon Chaney. However Poe's "The Tell Tale Heart," "A Descent Into a Maelstrom," and "The Madness of Roderick Usher" all sound good, this Season of Hallowed Souls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book of Eli was gripping. Most Denzel Washington movies are quality. Poe is always good for Halloween -- I even use him as a character in my THE RIVAL! :-) Have a great weekend, my friend.

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of The Final Girls. I like Sean of the Dead, and Zombieland. If I want to be scared: It. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Sean of the Dead, you will like THE FINAL GIRLS. :-) I almost put Zombieland. IT is too disturbing. Eating little children. Brrr! Happy Weekend, Holly.

      Delete