FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Monday, November 20, 2023

NOIR-vember: REVIEWS!

 


Begging does not help. I know. I tried!


FIRST RULE: 
HAVE A QUALITY BOOK

COVER THAT SIZZLES

INTERIOR THAT RIVETS

SUSPENSE THAT WON'T QUIT

LAUGHS THAT HAVE TO BE SHARED

ENDING THAT SATISFIES

REQUEST FOR REVIEWS THAT ENTERTAINS


SECOND RULE: 
GET VERIFIED REVIEWS FOR FREE!

For FREE? Doesn't VERIFIED mean your book was bought?

NOT THIS WAY.

FIRST
Your Book has to be in KDP SELECT

SECOND:
You have to have 2 back to back days left in
your 5 day free book promos

THIRD:
You will need a BookBit.co account
(No legal Amazon hassles)
You can get 14 day free trial


Set up a promotion on Amazon KDP
at least 10 days away to give yourself
time to choose your reviewers

FOURTH:
Upload your book to the site;
List it as free book promo


ANOTHER SITE:


And no, I do not get anything from either site. I am just doing it for my friends.

There are more ways for you to get reviews, and I will cover them another day.

Oh, AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment