FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, June 16, 2012

FINE REVIEW for END OF DAYS and THE MEANING OF SFUMATO!


Samuel McCord here.

I had to explain "courtesy" to some "misguided" kidnappers,

but Braine is alive and well.

After all the grief this poor lady has been through, she deserves you to visit her and tell her how pleased you are she is all right!!

If you want to read her perceptive review of END OF DAYS plus

FIND OUT THE MEANING TO VICTOR'S USE OF SFUMATO, head over yonder:

http://www.talkingsupe.com/2012/06/end-of-days-review.html


**

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the review! At least you're getting reviewed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy:
    Thank you. Yes, the reviews mean a lot to people who are browsing your book page. Now, to come up with a way to get folks to browse our book pages! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Rolamd! This is truly funny! I sleep in on Saturdays that's why I schedule my reviews a little late because I want to personally get the word out there and not an automated message. I like to add a.little message when I put it up on Facebook and Twitter.

    P.S. Please think about the graphic novel, the art inserted in the book showed me that potential. To have all those characters in comic glory would be amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braine:
    There's your rational truth and my more fun literary license!! LOL.

    Leonora Roy and Orietta Rossi are so busy that a graphic novel would be something they could not do ... nor could I pay them! Ouch.

    Perhaps I will talk to Michael Di Gesu about the graphic novel ... but he has 50 illustrations to do for another book. But you are right. It would be amazeballs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see your books getting reviews Roland :) They've all sounded well done so far, the ones I have read.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Donna:
    There have been only 2 of END OF DAYS. THE LAST SHAMAN and THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH both got new reviews today, too. They have been good news to help minimize the bad that keeps dogging me these days. May your Sunday be healing, Roland

    ReplyDelete