FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AND THE WINNERS ARE!



These past 2 months to enter my contest all you had to do was write a post about or post a review on END OF DAYS.

DRAWING DAY has finally come!

(Sadly, Sandra is too ill from the chemo to draw the names as she wanted, so I used a random name selector that teachers use.)

THE WINNER OF THE ROBERT DOWNEY, JR. AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOGRAPH IS:

SIV MARIA!! Congratulations to the traveling Valkyrie!

THE WINNER OF THE AUTOGRAPHED BOOK, THE ART OF MICHAEL WHELAN, IS:

ALEX CAVANAUGH!! Congratulations to the Ninja Captain!

All right, guy and Valkyrie, send me your address via email so that I can pop your prizes in the post. Elu wanted to wisk me to your doorstep via mystic mirror, but I am allergic to sheer terror! :-)

AND NOW A WORD FROM VICTOR STANDISH:

"Nothing makes you remember like trying to forget."

THIS FRIDAY & ALL THIS WEEKEND THE RIVAL http://amzn.to/N117ds
is FREE! Don't miss this stand-alone novel of VICTOR STANDISH.

***

10 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! I never win. That is too cool. Big congratulations to Siv for the Downey photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Siv Maria and Alex C.!

    Alex is certainly having a good week. I've been following and enjoying Siv Maria's posts recently.

    My sympathies for your friend Sandra. A couple of my friends have suffered through chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex:
    If you watch the Michael Whelan video, you will see many of the images in the art book ... plus you get his autograph to boot!! Glad you won.

    D.G.:
    If enough people post on END OF DAYS and my FREE THE RIVAL giveaway this Friday and weekend, I will draw for a TRUE BLOOD AUTOGRAPH OF ERIC NORTHMAN! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners :) I love the Michael Whelan video, his art is inspirational. I could see myself writing to those prompts.

    I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting a review for Burnt Offerings. I read it and got side tracked with my own stuff, and didn't finish those either. I'll try to post something soon Roland.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna:
    I love Michael Whelan, too. I have a lithograph of his on my wall of a huge dragon, holding a giant gem burning from within. I see it every time I walk into my apartment from work. That and the giant Scooby-Doo guarding the entranceway!

    You can only do what you can do, Donna. I know there are many demands on your time and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Alex and Siv. Lucky them! Good prizes Roland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this traveling Valkyrie is SO excited to have won this prize. I am a huge fan of Robert Downey Jr. Thank you Roland and congrats to ALex as well! Good luck this week-end. Will be sending you my address, if you ever change your mind, there is little that frightens me and you can visit anytime through Elus Mystic mirror =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners! This is awesome and that interview had me giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS Alex!

    AND TO YOU... CYBER SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its always fun winning, congratulations to Alex and everyone. I hope the chemo is working for Sandra.

    ReplyDelete