FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ROLAND HAS LEFT













Roland has left.

Ghost of Samuel Clemens here. I can't rightly be the ghost of Mark Twain,

seeing as how pen names are kind of like ghosts in their own right of the true artist.

And who ever heard of a ghost of a ghost?

Oh, you want to know about Roland leaving, do you?

Of course you do.

Roland has left ... for the fascinating blog of ANGELA BROWN :

IN A PURSUIT OF PUBLICATION --

http://publishness.blogspot.com/

Angela is taking a close look-see at LAST EXIT TO BABYLON and the 3 books that led up to it.

And looking a bit at Roland himself a bit. I, of course, could tell you tales that would make you shiver ...

but you contrary folks want the boring truth, sad to say!

Angela's article will be up and running round about six in the morning. The time this scoundrel of a ghost is just turning in!

Don't miss it. I love the humor to Angela's little computer newspaper.

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing.

The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place.

Like the rest of you friends of Roland -- she wants to make her love of writing her means of financial support. And you gentle people all have my best wishes.

***

4 comments:

  1. Nope, can't say that I ever heard of a ghost of a ghost...but I suppose in the literary world, anything is possible :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammy, this is a timely post...

    Hey, Ann Best had nice things to say about you and your book! Congrats.

    I moved my blog, but there is a feed problem with my old blog and the posts aren’t showing up. You can visit my new blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jax :
    Some old loves of mine I guess you could call a ghost of ghost. LOL. Thanks for dropping in, Roland

    Southpaw :
    I've had a late start to the day due to a gruelling 500 mile day of blood runs in blinding rains. I'm off to your blog. Thanks for telling me about Ann -- Roland

    ReplyDelete