FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Thursday, February 18, 2016

HEY! HAVE I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU!


Friends.

None of us make it through this world without them.  

They are the only true wealth we have in this world and the only treasure we can hope to find in the next.

“Words are easy, like the wind;
 Faithful friends are hard to find.”
 - William Shakespeare

Ah, I think he said that ... and if he didn't, he should have!

Heather McCorkle

has kindly let me sneak into her blog and take over for a time.

Don't let her visitor count plummet because she did me this favor.  

C'mon over there.

It will be a time of shared laughter and inside jokes about the perils of self-publishing and keeping sane at the same time!

It will be fun.  Trust me. 

Isn't that what Nixon said? 

Ah, pretend you didn't read that last sentence!  

Join the fun:
http://www.heathermccorkle.com/2016/02/special-tour-guest-roland-yeomans.html


9 comments:

  1. Don't mind me: I'm just dusting off the cyber-cobweb around here ... here ... here. Darn echoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check out Heather's site. Watch out for cyber spiders when you're dusting. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any company would be appreciated at this stage! :-) Thanks for visiting Heather.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Denise! I know Heater appreciates it -- and I definitely do. :-) When do I invade, ah, visit your blog?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn! It means a lot to her and to me. :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Roland .. I popped over and you're right we don't through life without friends ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, friends like you, Hilary, keep me going when things get dark in the pursuit of my dream. :-)

      Delete