FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

THE GREATEST THING IN THIS WORLD IS ...

“You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, then you find out who they really are.”
- Joss Whedon









Shannon Lawrence has let me slip aboard her blog for Wednesday. 



 She loves the Wild West (Samuel McCord tips his Stetson to her for that), cheesy horror comedies



(I have to ask her if she liked THE FINAL GIRLS as much as I did.)



and chocolate ... that puts her in the same boat with most of us!



 “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” 
-  Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

I am moving in the direction of THE WARRIOR MUSE.  



Come along with me, and I will show you how to do an old thing in a new way.






SEE YOU THERE!

6 comments:

  1. Well as long as there's cheese involved...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks so much for visiting Shannon. I am afraid her visitor count will drop because of her kindness to me.

      Delete
  2. Hi Roland .. I did pop by - and yes Crystal is here .. so cheese must be involved. Then chocolate for Shannon ... good mix going here.

    Loved the quote “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.”
    - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

    As long as we are developing and moving forward that's what counts ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not the speed but the direction that is important, right? Going fast the wrong way will get us nowhere we want to go!

      Delete