FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Friday, February 26, 2016

SHARE AN ADVENTURE WITH CHRYS FEY & ME


On the deck of the Xanadu, Mark Twain to 11 year old Nikola Tesla:

"Son, don't you pay no mind to those jay-birds!  Of course, dreams are real. They're made up of more permanent stuff than things you can only touch."

Mark winks at the boy:

"Why, dreams are like the wind at your back -- invisible but they keep pushing you forward, don't you know?"

Mark smiles at little Nikola:

"Dreams sing to us at night in the voices of those hopes we only thought we'd lost.  In the day, dreams urge us on like the sight of distant blue mountains with their cool lakes and ice-cloaked shoulders."

Mark Twain slaps a hand on Nikola's shoulder. 

 "You dream your inventions, son, and then go on and invent those dreams.  I believe in you, boy. And that's all it takes -- one person believing in you.  Aw, don't you go a'hugging me now.  I got my reputation as a crank to uphold!"


Board the Xanadu, the Airship of Dreams, as I sail to Chrys Fey's blog.  What will you find?  Not what you expect.



  http://dencovey.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/greetings-from-dont-you-hate-book-tours.html
{Thanks to Denise Covey for the image of Chrys Fey}

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I wanted to be different and Denise helped me there. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Roland - your Travels abroad will be a fascinating take on life ... and with Chrys in the armchair ... will be a great read - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to make it entertaining as well as thought-provoking -- with lots of laughter in between. :-) Thanks for being my friend always!

      Delete