FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, July 2, 2016

WRONG IS RIGHT

Late one night, years ago, 

I saw an older movie that I watch from time to time when new movies fail to interest.


It was made before CNN hit America's air waves.  In many ways, it was prophetic. 

And like most prophets, the movie was met with scorn.

Nothing in the career of Richard Brooks, who made good, stolid films -''Blackboard Jungle,'' ''Elmer Gantry'' and ''In Cold Blood''

prepared critics for this movie. I liked it.  Its story is told with tongue solidly placed in cheek.

If you can find it in the bargain DVD bin as I did, gamble on it.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with this film, but I'll certainly watch it if the opportunity arises. :)

    Susan at
    Travel, Fiction and Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! I've got to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of that one. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete