FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Saturday, August 10, 2013

DID YOU PLAY THE $448 MILLION POWERBALL?

Powerball Winning Lottery Numbers: Congrats to the Latest Powerball Jackpot Lottery Winners!

When those exceedingly lucky people come forward to claim this week’s Powerball lottery jackpot, which swelled to $448 million on Wednesday, it’s hard not to think: 

Somebody is winning these things, right? 

It could be me. 

 It is also precisely the kind of mental trap the Powerball people want you to fall in; 

they tweaked the game rules last year, doubling the price of tickets to $2 to raise more revenue and create more eye-catching jackpots. 

 The odds of winning, however, remain infinitesimal: Powerball players, for instance, 
have a 1 in 175 million chance of winning. 

You have roughly the same chance of getting hit by lightning on your birthday. 

THEN THERE ARE THE ODDS OF 1 in 10!
to win this photo
AUTOGRAPHED BY THE COMPLETE CAST OF
THE AVENGERS
and
STAN LEE -
founder of MARVEL COMICS!
Be one of the first 10 to review
THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH audiobook


Win this Johnny Depp autographed photo by
being one of the 10 to review 
THREE SPIRIT KNIGHT!


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?


 Then there is DECEMBER 13TH
or when 10 reviews come in
 
WHEN I WILL DRAW FROM THOSE WHO HAVE
REVIEWED

for
I will draw for SEVEN autographs from Iron Man I!!
HOW NEAT IS THIS?

5 comments:

  1. Great prizes for the contests, and thanks for the advance notice!

    I'll get to my reading. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, D.G.:
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, SMASHING prizes and I'm sure the 10 reviews will come in fast and furious (do you have a photo of that movie, too:)

    PS... I can't buy Lotto here in Hawaii, but once I'm back on the Mainland, I will continue to drop $10 a week... my theory is "you can't win - if you're not in." :)

    PPS... I was once only FIVE numbers away from having six in a row, so I know I can do it :)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to focus... this week, yes i do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark:
    I'm giving away the autographs of Chris Evans(CAPTAIN AMERICA) and Robert Downey, Jr in two other contests: check my CURRENT CONTESTS page!

    I buy Lotto's too. :-) You never know.

    Jeremy:
    I think you would like the audiobook of VICTOR STANDISH, the clown prince of snark! :-)

    ReplyDelete